BJA has a wide variety of grants available in 2020 that can be of assistance to prosecutors.
The expected solicitation release dates for the grants are between December 2019 and March 2020. Application submission deadlines are typically within 45-60 days of the grant’s announcement.
These grants, varying in dollar amount and quantity, are listed below:
- Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime
- Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-Based Program
- Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking
- Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)
- Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program
- Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (JMHCP)
- Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP)
- John R. Justice Grant Program
- Prosecutor Partnership Opportunities
For information on funding opportunities, publications, and initiatives, visit BJA’s website and view this PowerPoint which provides an overview of available grants and contains additional links with information on the grant process.