Office of the State Attorney of the Fourth Judicial Circuit (Jacksonville, FL)
Population: 1,265,632 | Number of Full-Time Prosecutors: 110 | Contact Information
Created with Florida International University and Loyola University of Chicago, the Office of the State Attorney of the Fourth Judicial Circuit‘s data dashboard was published in December of 2020 and focuses on prosecutorial performance indicators (PPIs). These PPIs include capacity and efficiency, community safety and well-being, and fairness and justice.
The office extracted data from their long-established case management system and synthesized it into easily understood graphs and charts as part of the process. The dashboard aims to establish greater transparency with the community and to gather data to better inform office policies.
WATCH First Assistant District Attorney, Stephen Siegel, discuss their data dashboard.
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Did you Know?
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE News
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Related Materials
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies