NDAA Women Prosecutors Section
Join the National District Attorneys Association’s Women Prosecutors Section
The Women Prosecutors Section is open to all members of the NDAA. The Chair of the Committee is District Attorney Jackie Lacey of Los Angeles County, California.
The many benefits of the section include:
- A network of NDAA members committed to leadership, mentorship, and friendship by women prosecutors.
- Providing education and promoting increased opportunities for women seeking leadership positions within prosecution offices.
- Assisting NDAA in public engagement and eduction on issues of particular importantance to women prosecutors.
- An annual banquet and speaker program.
- Writing white papers on various topics of importance to prosecutors. The National Domestice Violence Prosecution Best Practices Guide is a recent publication. Read
Here is the link to join the Women Prosecutors Section: Sign Up Here