PCE Pop-Ups review current topics through presentations and breakout groups. On June 21, 2021 we discussed what we’ve learned from the pandemic.
Materials: Meeting booklet
- Video – Remote Court Proceedings – What Should We Keep?
- Commonwealth Attorney Shannon Taylor, Henrico, Virginia
- Duration: (00:12:40)
- Video – Remote Court Proceedings – What Issues Need to Be Resolved?
- Chief Assistant Deisy Hernandez, Office of the State Attorney Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Duration: (00:15:04)
- Video – Working from Home – Pros and Cons
- Prosecuting Attorney Eric Zahnd, Platte County, Missouri
- Duration: (00:16:26)
- Video – Working with Victims and Witnesses Remotely
- Jonathan Kurland and Patti Powers, AEquitas
- Duration: (00:13:37)
All videos were produced and edited by Prosecutors’ Center for Excellence.
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Did you Know?
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE News
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Related Materials
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies