San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office
Through a peer support program, the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office is helping their employees and employees’ family members deal with personal and/or professional problems.
This program allows employees to talk out problems confidentially with someone who understands and cares, while also ensuring that legal guidelines are followed.
With the aim of supporting prosecutors and first responders who work directly with victims of crime and are exposed to secondary violence on a regular basis, the program has provided a source of support and healing for the cumulative trauma that can be experienced by these employees.
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Court Collaboration
- Did you Know?
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Low-Level Crime Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE News
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Re-entry programs
- Related Materials
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Video Blog
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies