Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Association (Harrisburg, PA)
State Population: 13,002,700 | Contact Information
In partnership with the Villanova law school, the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association launched a four-part virtual briefing series on procedural justice in March of 2021. Presentations were built upon the four pillars of procedural justice – fairness in the process, transparency in actions, opportunities for a voice, and impartiality in decision making.
Topics included describing procedural justice, criminal justice policy briefing, community relations, trust-building, implicit bias, diversion, re-entry, and criminal justice data.
Greg Rowe, Executive Director, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association discusses the series.
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Court Collaboration
- Did you Know?
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Low-Level Crime Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE News
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Re-entry programs
- Related Materials
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Video Blog
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies