PCE Pop-Up: Crime Analyst Part 2: How Crime Analysts Can Improve Prosecutions
Sep 29, 2023 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On September 29, 2023 PCE hosted a webinar on how crime analysts can improve prosecutions.
View video presentations and materials.
This webinar was the second of a two-part series discussing the role of crime analysts in prosecutor offices. The first webinar presentations and materials can be found here.
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Best Practices Committee
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Court Collaboration
- Did you Know?
- Did You Know? Archive
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- Felony Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Low-Level Crime Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Re-entry programs
- Recruitment and Retention
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Video Blog
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies