Need Help with Improving Investigations? Apply for No-cost Training and Technical Assistance
Funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (part of the Department of Justice), the National Resource & Technical Assistance Center for Improving Law Enforcement Investigations (NRTAC) delivers training and technical assistance (TTA) to law enforcement and prosecutors on a wide range of topics that are directly related to conducting high-quality investigations. This assistance is available free of cost to eligible state and local departments and prosecutors seeking to improve investigations ranging from homicide to computer crime investigations. To learn more click here for NRTAC flyer.
The NRTAC is led by the Police Foundation, along with it partners Prosecutors’ Center for Excellence (PCE), Fox Valley Technical College’s National Criminal Justice Training Center, University of Tennessee, Law Enforcement Innovation Center and the Association of State Criminal Investigative Agencies.
For more information or to apply for TTA click here or contact [email protected] or call 202-833-1460. You can also contact Kristine Hamann, Executive Director of Prosecutors’ Center for Excellence at [email protected].
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Best Practices Committee
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Court Collaboration
- Did you Know?
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- Felony Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Low-Level Crime Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE News
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Re-entry programs
- Recruitment and Retention
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Video Blog
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies