New PCE Report on Prosecutor Data: Where is it Now and Where is it Going?
PCE’s recent report entitled “Prosecution Data – Where is it Now and Where is it Going?” is based on prosecutor surveys and interviews. It documents the uneven landscape of prosecution data due to inadequate case management systems, insufficient funding, and a lack of focus on data.
It also highlights the benefits for prosecutors when they have robust data and a data-focused office culture.
- Alternatives to Sentencing/Post-Filing Diversion
- Best Practices Committee
- Community Collaboration
- Conviction Review
- Court Collaboration
- Did you Know?
- Family Violence Crime Strategies
- Felony Crime Strategies
- General Crime Strategies
- Gun Crime Strategies
- Implicit Bias/Racial and Ethnic Inequity
- Innovations Blog
- IPS Grant
- Juvenile Strategies
- Low-Level Crime Strategies
- Narcotics Crime Strategies
- Office-Wide Reform Strategies
- PCE News
- PCE Publications
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- Procedural Reform/Bail/Sealing
- Re-entry programs
- Recruitment and Retention
- Sex Crime/Human Trafficking Strategies
- Victim Services and Assistance Programs
- Video Blog
- Violence Investigation/Reduction Strategies